SWOOP Microsoft Teams Benchmarking
Learn what ‘good’ looks like for Microsoft Teams
SWOOP has benchmarked more than 5,300 Teams across 15 organisations, 47,000+ people and more than a million Microsoft Teams interactions.
In this world-first benchmarking of Microsoft Teams, we’ll show you what high performing teams look like, show you worst practices in Teams and how to avoid them and share best practices from customer case studies.
Download the free report today.
You’re also welcome to sign up for a free trial of SWOOP to see how you compare with the best in the world.
SWOOP’s Microsoft Teams benchmarking report will give you evidence-based answers to these questions and more:
- What’s the most used function in Microsoft Teams?
- How many teams have employees joined?
- What’s the average number of interactions employees have on Teams each week?
- How much is Microsoft Teams being used for really useful work and to get things done?
- To what extent is Microsoft Teams being used as a “hub” for other O365 applications?
- Is there a risk of becoming overloaded with messages in Microsoft Teams?
- Do we still need Yammer?
Top 5 Emerging Worst Practices
We have mischievously labelled a section in the report “Worst Practices”, as we felt it important at this early stage of Teams adoption to warn readers of practices our partners are observing that could cause real problems over time.
We’ve interviewed five of the world’s top Microsoft consultancy firms to find these emerging worst practices when rolling out Teams. At worst, they could derail the whole adoption process. At best, they could unnecessarily slow adoption. Warning: Avoid these practices!