At SWOOP we are building great products that help organisations improve their collaboration & employee engagement
SWOOP is growing fast in AsiaPac and we now need a Customer Success Manager to help our customers become collaboration stars.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Building customer and partner relationships across the Asia Pacific region.
- Building strong relationships with the Asia Pacific teams of Workplace by Facebook and Yammer/Microsoft.
- Actively participate in our SWOOP User Community groups and other key communities.
- On-boarding of new organisations to SWOOP. This includes initiating and running of trials of SWOOP.
- Running webinars on measuring and improving collaboration.
- Be the first point of contact for customer for non-technical issues.
- Be a vocal cheerleader/promoter/marketer of all things SWOOP. Helping to scale the “reach” of SWOOP through conferences, podcasts, blogs etc.
- Be active part of the SWOOP team and suggest product enhancements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Totally committed to – and passionate about – helping customers become great collaborators.
- Experience as an Enterprise Social Network Community Manager or similar business-focussed collaboration/communication role.
- Ability to engage at senior levels typically with internal communications or digital workplace.
- Previous demonstrable exposure to working with large complex organisations.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, internal and external.
- Ability to work in a remote team.
- University Degree highly regarded.
We work virtually, but some travel is needed. We don’t have physical offices, and you can work anywhere you feel comfortable and productive. We use a string of collaborative tools to help us feel connected. To build team cohesion we get together physically several times a year.
Meeting customers and partners face-to-face from time to time is important. Travel within the Asia Pacific region is also required, but expect to spend the majority of time where you’re based.
Behavioural skills required to work in a remote team:
- High level of personal accountability.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work independently and being highly pro-active.
- Ability to deliver against deadlines.
More About SWOOP
SWOOP was formed in 2014 in a response to a growing and unmet need for organisations to be able to measure and improve internal collaboration. SWOOP connects to leading Enterprise Social Network platforms Microsoft Yammer and Workplace by Facebook, and we work closely with their respective product teams in our target markets.
Strictly no enquiries from recruitment or outsourcing companies please.
Contact Cai Kjaer, CEO, for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We’re looking for a very experienced full LAMP stack developer to join our team.
- Full LAMP stack developer – Must be able to build Linux packages from source
- Ability to deploy a server and install an application
- Minimum two customer references available
- Source code control with Git or similar
- Working in cloud-based deployment
- Working in a remote team
- 10+ years LAMP
- Have written complete applications
- Have undertaken code reviews and worked to coding standards
About SWOOP Analytics
We’re a team of about 10 people working to help people become better collaborators.
SWOOP provides a platform that gives individuals, team, communities and executives insights into how we work together.
Our market is global and we a rapidly growing customer base in the US, Europe and Australia.
- We work virtually
- We don’t have offices, so you can work anywhere you feel comfortable and productive. Most of us are currently in GMT+10, but you don’t have to.
- We use a string of collaborative tools to help us feel connected.
Email us at email@example.com (put Senior Developer in subject line) and we’ll schedule some time to have a chat.